Updated April 2023!
Core Elements is currently hiring Registered Massage Therapists!
Full time or part time hours available. Open, flexible schedule with full client base.
Be Valued. Be Supported. Be Fulfilled. Be Happy
Be part of a team that leads you to your Professional Best!
Are you looking to be a part of a team of outstanding massage therapists who are committed to their clients and each other in a clinic that runs with a clear vision, direction and teamwork? You as a professional will be supported and fostered in an environment that brings satisfaction and fulfillment. Our award-winning clinic continues to grow and we are looking for a Registered Massage Therapist to join our team!
We take great pride in providing advanced care and have built an environment that exudes respect and promotes your growth and development as a therapist, emphasizing great clinical care with assessment skills and client communication. Core Elements has a strong network of referrals with Physicians, Physiotherapists, Chiropractors, other health care professionals and local fitness facilities which helps us ensure a holistic approach to our strong and growing client base.
The benefits are not only great for our clients, but for you too! We strive to maintain an environment of positivity and trust that you look forward to working at each day.
- Open and flexible schedule available with full client base.
- CE offers group-continuing education workshops.
- Full-time administrative team.
- High quality supplies and hydraulic tables in a clean, modern environment.
- Incentive programs and Paid birthdays off.
- Group benefit packages available.
- Fun team building events.
- Pleasant and interactive team environment with supportive and dedicated massage therapists.
- Contractor/Percentage base pay with all tools to make your business easy and a success.
Registered Massage Therapist- Position Requirements
- Registered Massage Therapy Degree with a recognized college
- Registered and in good standing with the College of Massage Therapists of Ontario (CMTO)
- Demonstrate professional, organizational and communication skills with sensitivity and confidence
- Able to use empathetic listening techniques to understand client needs
- Able to demonstrate clear written client notes and basic computer skills as all client’s files are electronic and paperless.
- Comply with client confidentiality and integrity on all client matters
- Interact in a positive manner, and correspond well with referring health care professionals, clinical staff, office staff and clients
- New graduates are welcome to apply!
Purpose of the role:
- Provide attentive and clinical care to our clients with service excellence.
- Complete accurate and timely client notes
- Comply with relevant CMTO regulations
- Continue to strive and grow as a passionate RMT!
Does the CE Team seem like a fit for you? To inquire further please contact Dawn at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Core Elements Registered Massage Therapy 2034 St. Joseph Blvd – Unit 5 Orleans, ON K1E 1E6
Tel: (613) 590-9339 Email: email@example.com Web: www.orleanscoreelements.com
Check us out on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/coreelementsmassage